Sunday, December 13, 2009

Difference between foundations for oily skin and dry to normal skin? Revlon colorstay?

I brought Revlon colorstay foundation but I brought NORMAL/DRY skin not the one for oily combination..? what's the difference? How do I even know if I have oily skin or not? as far as I'm concerned I don't have oily skin but i'm not 100 percent sure =S





Will this foundation make my skin totally oily or what?





can you please explain to me the difference? i'm soo confused!!!Difference between foundations for oily skin and dry to normal skin? Revlon colorstay?
Usually, foundation made for Normal/Dry skin might have a little bit of oil in it, since it is, after all, for people who need the extra moisture. It's nothing drastic, and shouldn't be a big deal.





If you had oily skin, trust me, you'd know it. It means oils collect on your skin throughout the day, and make your face look shiny. These same oils also cause acne and breakouts. Foundation for Oily/Combination skin usually has no oil in it whatsoever, or very little, so that it won't clog the person's pores or make their skin more oily than it already is.Difference between foundations for oily skin and dry to normal skin? Revlon colorstay?
Yah, it'll be too oily for your skin. Return it and get the Revlon one for oily/combination skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria