Sunday, December 13, 2009

Revlon colorstay or Maybelline dream liquid?

or maybelline dream matte mousse. just curios for drugstore makeup i already know and stuff about the pricey stuff :) pros? cons?Revlon colorstay or Maybelline dream liquid?
Revlon colourstay is good if you want to have heavy coverage, and it works as a concealer for me too. But I don't use it as a everyday foundation. Maybelline it not to think and not to thin like it's in the middle. I like that one.Revlon colorstay or Maybelline dream liquid?
Although I haven't tried either, I know a lot of makeup gurus on youtube that say they love Revlon Colorstay. It's compared to MAC's Studio Fix Fluid Foundation...and that foundation is amazing!
I am using Maybeline right now and its ok :) I dont have any problem with it so far. I bought it 2 weeks ago :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria