Friday, December 11, 2009

My son got a hold of my colorstay lipstick and got it on his skin, how can I get it off?

It has been on his face for 2 days now and has only faded a little! Is there anything I can try? Soap didn't do anything. I also tried toothpaste... I am getting a little desperate because it looks like a bruise!!My son got a hold of my colorstay lipstick and got it on his skin, how can I get it off?
Toothpaste? I've never heard of that!





Anyway, I'd try make-up remover. I'm not sure how well it will work since it's been a couple of days, but it's worth a shot!My son got a hold of my colorstay lipstick and got it on his skin, how can I get it off?
rubbing alchohol
baby oil and cotton balls, my daughter once painted her entire face with my colorstay bright red lipstick
baby oil or makeup remover should remove it.
try baby oil or get make-up remover
Try dish soap...it cuts stuff better than bath soap. Makeup remover would probably help. another thing to try is to wet a washcloth with some oil (like baby oil or olive oil or veggie oil) and see if that helps lift some of it off.





Good luck!!! At least it wasn't a sharpie marker :)
Baby oil removes almost everything.(make up ,gum, even crayons.)
My son did the same thing! Do you have any facial cleansing cloths? i.e Olay, Neutrogena That's what I used and it worked pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria