Sunday, December 13, 2009

Whichcpencil eyeliner is better - loreal infallible or revlon colorstay?

which pencil eyeliner is better? i need something that goes on easily, and wont fade or smudge off. right now im using covergirl perfect point plus, it totally comes off in 30 seconds. like seriously. soo ya. which is better? thanks!Whichcpencil eyeliner is better - loreal infallible or revlon colorstay?
I like loreal hip eyeliner. It goes on smooth and has really good pigment that stays on really long.Whichcpencil eyeliner is better - loreal infallible or revlon colorstay?
I use revlon colorstay. Trust me, it won't come off even if you want it to. Some people might think that's a bad thing, but I find it convenient because I don't have to reapply it every day.
revlon colorstay

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria