Sunday, December 13, 2009

I just bought Revlon Colorstay,but then i noticed a red bump on my face.Does it have anything to do with it?

I dont know if I should return the foundation or keep using itI just bought Revlon Colorstay,but then i noticed a red bump on my face.Does it have anything to do with it?
Probably not, Have you worn makeup before, if you're starting to breakout from makeup products you may want to switch to mineral makeup, they are more natural and better for your skin.I just bought Revlon Colorstay,but then i noticed a red bump on my face.Does it have anything to do with it?
its a pimple! i used that kind once. it works well, but im pretty sure the pimple has nothing to do with it
I used Revlon Colorstay and it broke me out in cystic pimples. Return it and don't use anymore of it. Now I use bare minerals and I haven't had any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria