Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you like the Revlon Colorstay Foundation?

I have oily skin, and i have heard good reviews on it... do you like it?Do you like the Revlon Colorstay Foundation?
You know, I never thought I'd be able to wear a drugstore foundation. My oily, acne prone, sensitive skin has had a bad reaction with every drugstore product I tried, so I switched to higher end brands, and everything was wonderful.





I get bored easily though, so after reading all of the positive feedback for it here and on websites like makeupalley.com, I decided to give it a shot. Most drugstores are pretty cool about refunds if you keep your receipt, so I figured even if I didn't like it, I could get my money back. Not a bad situation.





BUT OH MAN, I really like it! I've been pleasantly surprised in just about every aspect! The coverage is nice and buildable, and it applies beautifully with the Sonia Kashuk blending sponge from Target. It hasn't caused any new breakouts, and it actually controls oil quite well. (I also use a primer on my t-zone to control oil, and I'm quite sure that's helping a lot too.)





I'm very impressed by it, and the price can't be beat. Especially if you happen to catch your drugstore of choice during a sale. My only tip would be to make sure that you cleanse your face thoroughly in the morning and before you go to bed at night. Because it's so long wearing, it's very important to make sure you get aaaaaaalll of it off. So make sure you're using a good face wash as well.





Hope this helps!Do you like the Revlon Colorstay Foundation?
I love it.It lasts all day and gives great coverage.I have quite dry skin and it is still ok for me.I don't wear it everyday but I do when going out.
Yes. It is excellent, covers well, and does not dry the skin.
I use it and I love it. Lasts all day and it's not greasy at all and I'm very picky about makeup.
Yeah its good i use the one for dry skin
never tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria