Friday, December 11, 2009

What colour foundation would I be in revlon colorstay if...?

The reason I am asking is that I dont think you can actually test the shades at boots and stuff.


I am a 05 at the Bodyshop liquid foundation


and


05 neutral in clinique (this is perhaps slightly darker 4 me)What colour foundation would I be in revlon colorstay if...?
you can test the shades a little blob on your hands i think. every product in boots is available in a tester if not then ask a member of staff which colour they think is best for you, they are always helpful... well sometimes (:What colour foundation would I be in revlon colorstay if...?
here is what you need to learn....


go to the store, pick out something that looks like your skin color, put some on your chin bone, and see if it disappears. if you cant see it then you've found the right color for your foundation. thats the only true way of knowing! goodluck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria