Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you guys think about revlon colorstay make up?

I need a make up that is full copverage and doesnt clog my pores! they have recomended revlon colorstay but i dont know if its good like if it stays on and covers really well and doesnt clog my pores!! What do you guys think about revlon colorstay make up?
um i didnt like it mainly becuz i like things more natural. its thick so i'd say full coverage (make sure to really blend), didnt make me break out, definitely covers and stays. too heavy for me bt u may like it bt b sure to blend.What do you guys think about revlon colorstay make up?
their eyeliner is reall good.


as for foundation, i recommend loreal anything.
Love women in Make up !
I don't use drugstore stuff, so I can't help you. Sorry.
  • grow hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria