Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is Revlon Colorstay Foundation (for Oily/Combination skin) good?

I've been told Revlon Colourstay Foundation will be good for my oily skin- if you have tried it out or use it regulary, or know someone that has, could you tell me your opinions?Is Revlon Colorstay Foundation (for Oily/Combination skin) good?
It's wonderful! I have very oily skin, so i was desperate to find a good foundation that won't come off through out the day. This foundation was never meant to slow the production of oil on your face, but to help cover well and cling to your skin so it won't melt off. It does just that, it covers really well and stays on my skin all day. I love it and unless (by some miracle) I find something better, i'm stuck on this stuff for awhile. It doesn't even break me out at all.Is Revlon Colorstay Foundation (for Oily/Combination skin) good?
No, I have oily/combo skin and it didn't do anything special for my skin or stop it from becoming oily. I've tried A LOT of foundations but I've found that powder if actually the best for me. It lets your skin breathe and doesn't clog your pores. As for helping with the oily skin, buy Clean and Clear Morning Burst Shine Control and use that in the morning. It really does help me with my oily skin. (=
I used it, and I STAYED , it was REALLY hard to take off, for me.. though... it made me break out, but it has very good coverage . (:





Umm, jsut didn't work for me , so I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria