Sunday, December 13, 2009

I just bought the Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation and I can't get the cap off.?

uuurrrrgg this is really frustrating. Can anyone help?I just bought the Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation and I can't get the cap off.?
Twist the whole black top out. The part that you can twist on top is the brush inside. When you get it open, you'll have to remove the covering, but keep the part with holes. Shake it to get the mineral foundation out. Too much foundation gets onto the brush if you dip it directly.I just bought the Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation and I can't get the cap off.?
righty tightey lefty loosey. and make sure you have any wrappings hindering your way to freeing the foundation. i guess now you know why it's called colorstay... the color is meant to stay in the bottle.
You need to press down and twist. I have some and I haven't experienced this problem. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria