Sunday, December 13, 2009

Loreal lineur or revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner?

can't decide between both. I want something that's really black and doesn't fade or smudge.Loreal lineur or revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner?
L'Oreals Lineur Intense is one of the best liquid liners I've ever tried.. And I try everything from dollar store to department store to make-up specialty stores.





I tried Revlon Colorstay and it sucked... It was very watery and I ended up throwing it out after a month of trying to use it. It sucked!!





Good luck :)Loreal lineur or revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner?
I have used both.


Revlon colorstay is my favorite.


Revlon lasts all day and does not smudge.
L'oreals Lineur.
Loreal lineur
colorstay
deff colorstay
colorstay.


revlons the way to go, always :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria