Sunday, December 13, 2009

Thoughts on revlon colorstay foundation?

I have it and like it so far...does it make you break out? does it work well for you?


Please tell me your opinions.


Thanks!Thoughts on revlon colorstay foundation?
I LOVE REVLON'S FOUNDATION.


It provides a medium to full coverage and gives a satin finish. It has SPF 15 and provides both yellow and neutral undertones. This is very long wearing, with little to no touch ups. Blending with this foundation is a bit difficult, you can't use a sponge. I use a brush and stipple the foundation instead because if you don't stipple it, it will look streaky unless you spend a few extra minutes carefully blending it away. Regardless, a top notch foundation from Revlon. Revlon provides to both oily and normal skin. So make sure you choose the right formula for your skin type. Hands down one of the best drug store foundations, it's right up there with the higher end products.Thoughts on revlon colorstay foundation?
I had it and it wasen't bad at all, but I've totally forgot about it since I went on Bare Minerals Powder Foundation. Way lighter, way easier to applicate, and a great coverage. So I'm certain that I wouldn't go back to Revlon.
I LOVE IT!!





Very comparable to the MAC foundation that cost 28 dollars. So what a steal! It doesn't cause me to break out, and it gives me a nice matte, dewy finish. Its really nice for 11 dollars, and last a long time with a good primer. So it work very well for me, I like it A LOT!


The only con is that its hard to blend with my MAC 187 brush.
i like it, it goes on easy, it stays on %26amp; it comes off easy, it hasnt made me breakout, i love it, ive been using it for over a year now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria