Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is there anyone who DOESNT like Revlon Colorstay Foundation?

I assume you're thinking of purchasing it? I tried it and was not impressed with their liquid or powder (mineral) foundations. The mineral foundation looked cake-y and fake, and the liquid was very ';pasty'; feeling when applying, and didn't look at all natural. I loved the idea of a foundation that would last, but this wasn't it. If you're looking for a recommendation, Clinique makes a few long-lasting foundations (Super-Fit is one of them). I prefer the Estee Lauder loose mineral powder for it's long-lasting, natural look. A primer base is essential with this (Mac, SmashBox, and Laura Geller make nice ones)...you want one with a silicone base. After applying spritz with a super-fine water mist, and it stays on nicely.Is there anyone who DOESNT like Revlon Colorstay Foundation?
YEA! Most people are gonna tell you that it feels like its 'caked' on but its only because those people put tooo much on there face. It is already a FULL coverage foundation so not soo much is needed. The reason I don't like it its because the foundation has weird undertones. I have yellow undertones to my skin but most of the foundations have pinker undertones. On my skin it looked fake so i stopped using it. If you have pinkish undertones then i say go for it!Is there anyone who DOESNT like Revlon Colorstay Foundation?
yes I hate it! I bought it and it was actually recomended by the lady in the make up area at first it was ok but then after a month when i put it on it looked like I heavily caked it on it started smelling funky I threw it out
i love it i don't see why anyone would hate it its really good. you just have to apply it properly by using a sponge or a brush. if people are applying it with their hands they're probably not going to like it.
i dont understand why so many people are saying they hate this foundation!!! i love it!!!


also if you want some reviews on products %26amp; stuff you should sign up on www.makeupalley.com as they have thousands of reviews on thousands of products!
Me. It dries too quickly and I like a full coverage on my face which usually ends up looking cakey and patchy with the Revlon.
I like the Revlon Beyond Natural one better. The one that comes out white and blends into your skin.
I don't like it at all. It feels like paint on your face. Eck i hate it.
YES
its yuck and heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria