Sunday, December 13, 2009

Should I put moisturizing cream before applying revlon colorstay liquid foundation ?

when i use revlon colorstay liquid foundation , I always put ';Avon rich moisture cream'; as a base, and now I noticed that after few hours (3-4 hours), my face starts becoming oily ....








NOw i am super duper confused that what's wrong with my makeup routine ? is there some problem with moisturizer ORRR foundation ????








which face primer should I use if avon moisturizing cream is the problem ????? (please suggest something from drug-store brand)Should I put moisturizing cream before applying revlon colorstay liquid foundation ?
I would do a test to see if your face is oily within the same amount of time without the foundation (just the base).





If you have oily skin you not be using moisture cream because it is for a dry skin, cream products sometime have more oil in the makeup of the product. I think that the Revlon colorstay has a oil base to it and if you use it you may need to finish your foundation with powder to help seal it. The foundation really is a good choice and should not need a primer.Should I put moisturizing cream before applying revlon colorstay liquid foundation ?
make sure both the moisturizer AND the foundation are oil free. If it doesn't say ';oil free'; on the bottle it probably isn't. I dont think that either of them are. So your skin may be able to handle the oil in the foundation but not the possible oil in the moisturizer. It is getting warm which causes makeup with oil to kinda melt so that may be the problem too. If all else fails or you just dont want to switch makeup, dust on a layer of powder to set your makeup.





neutrogena and purpose both have a good oil free moisturizer with sunscreen that is light enough to put on under makeup


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>
I use the revlon foundation and i got the one for oily skin. Do you have that one? If you don't use moisturizer it looks caky so you should use it. I use some moisturizer from clinique its pretty expensive though.
yes, just make sure to powder over your foundation after you're done, it will stop it from being oily during the day.
yea like you should

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria