Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm a contact lens wearer, & I was wondering if I can wear Revlon ColorStay eyeliner on my waterline?

I always do, but I just got contact lenses today %26amp; I was wondering if it would be safe. Would it give me an infection? I REALLY don't want an infection!! %26amp; would Maybelline Great Lash in Black be okay? It's NOT waterproof.





HELP!!!!!!!!!!!I'm a contact lens wearer, %26amp; I was wondering if I can wear Revlon ColorStay eyeliner on my waterline?
Contacts are tougher than you think haha..


I wear contacts to and any eye makeup is fair game.I'm a contact lens wearer, %26amp; I was wondering if I can wear Revlon ColorStay eyeliner on my waterline?
I wear contacts and I've never had a problem with wearing eyeliners close to my eyes and interfering. Just don't sleep in your contacts or make up, wash it off with a make up remover.
well to find out if a mascara or eyeliner is good for contact lens wearers read the back packaging of the product and it will tel you if its optomologist tested
its okay i guess, i wear contact lenses for as long as i remember and its okay just dont panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria