Sunday, December 13, 2009

Revlon ColorStay or Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makeup?

I am deciding on which one to buy. Which one would be better for me?


I never get any acne, maybe one bump every couple of months. My face gets oily on the sides of my nose. I like to play volleyball and I need makeup that won't come off easily. Overall, I have clear skin, I just want a more even complexion.





Which is more natural, light, doesn't feel too heavy? But provides nice even coverage?


Thanks :)Revlon ColorStay or Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makeup?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoifYQ154ljQxaYGLsTKLsLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090709144159AAdZyjMRevlon ColorStay or Revlon ColorStay Active Light Makeup?
i wouldn't go for a really heavy foundation; none, if you want to keep your skin healthy.





the active should be good for you since your skin is pretty much perfect. just for evening maybe the colorstay active would be good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria