Sunday, December 13, 2009

Revlon colorstay foundation for oily/combo skin?

I'm thinking about buying this foundation but before I do, I want to know what you thought about it. Does it look natural? Control oilyness?Revlon colorstay foundation for oily/combo skin?
I like wearing MAC makeup, but if I had to choose a drug store makeup the revlon colorstay is the only one I would use. I actually switch back and forth between mac studio fix foundation and revlon colorstay. The revlon actually works better to be honest, it's transfer resistant and stays fresh looking ALL day. I like the way my skin looks a little better with the MAC, but it's almost not worth it because it rubs off so easy! I've been debating going back to the revlon foundation and just using MAC powder, which I think I will after I run out of my current foundation. Another pro on the revlon colorstay, they have revlon colorstay active, which is sweat/ water resistant! It's supposed to be for when you exercise, but I wear it when it's hot or humid outside to avoid the spots where my sunglasses meet my nose from getting messed up. Plus the revlon is only around $13 a bottle and a lot of the time drugstores like walgeeens and longs has a buy one get one free sale on themRevlon colorstay foundation for oily/combo skin?
It's amazing.


It's like the MAC foundations. Makeup gurus on Youtube swear by it. fafinettex3 on youtube loves it. And she's a MAC-a-holic. Check out her videos. I know she did a review on it.
i use it and i love it. it blends so easily but it gives great coverage! mines lasts up to 12 hours.!





its a great dupe for MAC studio fix fluid.
I love this foundation! I went from clinque to this and i like this soo much better!
  • grow hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria