Sunday, December 13, 2009

Loreal truematch or Revlon Colorstay foundation?

Which one is better and doesnt cake up on your skin?Loreal truematch or Revlon Colorstay foundation?
omg i hate loreal true match. it made my skin look like it had a gray tinge to it, exaggerated my fine lines and pores, and left patches on my skin. it was probably the worst foundation i've ever used. i haven't tried the revlon colorstay but i like loreal bare naturale. to be honest, there isn't a drugstore liquid foundation that i've tried that i really really liked. there aren't as many options for oily/combination skin as there is for dry skin but if i had to pick a liquid foundation i'll go with loreal visible lift.Loreal truematch or Revlon Colorstay foundation?
Loreal WILL break your skin out, even if you wash your sponge/brush everyday, there is something in it that just clogs up your skin! Suprisingly, the 16 hr lasting Revlon Colorstay does not! The Loreal truematch also gave my skin a grey ';bruised'; look and after an hour, it gave me a VERY VERY oily shiny face, even after I put powder! It melts when you get hot and will wipe right off. I hated this foundation... The only cons about Revlon is that you really have to make sure you blend the foundation fast enough ( I reccommend a brush!) before it dries and use a little bit at a time or you WILL look cakey. After your foundation sets on your skin for about 5 mins, your skin will have a natural semi matte glow. You can dust or blott a powder or powder foundation over it to make sure the foundation stays in place and you shouldnt have to reapply ANYMORE powder for a good 6-9 hours, if needed! The other con is that they dont have a lot of golden or yellow tones...they are slightly more on the orange/pink side... but I make it work with a light golden powder on top! I love this makeup and it's WAY better than MAC too! Walmart sells it for $10! :) Good luck!
personaly i haven't tried the l'oreal, but i have tried the revlon colorstay and will continue to use it because if you use it right it works really good and stays on. It provides you with medium to high coverage depending how much you put on, and i find it lasts throughout the day.
I like Truematch better. It doesn't cake up on me. Colorstay seemed to dry out my skin and flaked. The main reason I like Truematch is because I have a hard time finding foundation that matches my skin and it's the only drugstore brand that matches my skin exactly. I guess it depends on what your skin is like. Truematch may not work for you.
Revlon Colorstay works awesome for me
definitely revlon colorstay
try the avon one
  • grow hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria