Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is Revlon Colorstay a good foundation?

What do you think of it?





Also what are the shades like?





Thanks for any info!Is Revlon Colorstay a good foundation?
I love it, it's the only foundation I use now.


The shades are very natural colors.


From very fair to deep dark.


I love the nude one that's the one I use.Is Revlon Colorstay a good foundation?
Revlon Colorstay is the best foundation I've ever used. It's a great dupe for MAC studio fix foundation. The MAC foundation breaks me out while Revlon doesn't. I have oily skin with a few dark spots due to old acne scars. Revlon Colorstay remains on your face for hours esp if you use a primer first and its transfer resistant, it doesn't break me out, and best of all it provides great coverage so its doubtful that you'd need a concealer with it. It's pretty thick so you don't need to use much to get good coverage so be careful always apply a lil at a time. There's a variety of shades to choose from so it should be pretty easy to get the right shade for you. Lots of the drug stores have sales of buy one get one free so you can get different shades to mix and match if you aren't satisfied with the shade you bought. The longest I've had it on in one day is for 16hrs no touch ups. Hope this helps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drKpqszprZ0





She has a GREAT video on it!


Hope I helped :)
i like the finish look but its not full coverage i had to apply 3 times, its not good at hiding acne scars

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria