Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does anybody have any reviews or comments on Revoln's colorstay liquid eye pen?

I have been using eye liner for about a year now and i am just learning how to apply t to the top lid and I wan to know if this pen really works because it is like 10$ and i dont want to waste my moneyDoes anybody have any reviews or comments on Revoln's colorstay liquid eye pen?
I heard the Black and Blackest Black colors are awful, they come out gray looking. The Brownest Black color seems to be a better choice and better pigmented. I just bought the Brownest Black last night at Kroger for 4 bucks on sale and tried it on over my Maybelline Waterproof Liquid eyeliner. I will be wearing just that today to see how it compares to my Maybelline stuff which I love. Also, check out reviews on makeupalley.com. I will be back here later to edit my post and let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria