Saturday, June 26, 2010

Applying Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation?

Heey.


Im thinking of buying this stuff but im not sure what I should use to apply it.


I have a foundation brush, stippling brush and sponges.


Which one should I use?


And how should I apply it?





And if anyone has it, please tell me what you think of the actual foundation :)Applying Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation?
I have used it in the past and just got some more yesterday. I will be using a stipple brush to apply it. It will be the first time for using this brush also so we will see if it works or not. i think it will be ok. Just put a few drops on the back side of your hand then dab your brush into it. Tap it all over yoiur face then swirl. You can try all your brushes and sponges to see which looks best to you.Applying Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation?
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/how-i-鈥?/a>





I love this foundation, for 6 months i was using mac studio fix in NC30, but after reading a few reviews of the revlon colorstay foundation, wanted to give it a try, and it wokrs perfect, I actually like it better than my mac studio fix, it feels so soft and smooth, i feel like i dont have foundation at all and still gives me a full beautiful coverage. I really love it, I will be saving $15 dollars from my budget, so i'm so glad I found this foundation. will definietly recommend. but I also think that because we all have different skin tones it might not work as well for others as it works for me, but give it a try is a really good foundation. I dont like the fact that it doesnt come with a pump, because it would be much better if would have one, since sometimes you can waste product, but anyways, this is my favorite for right now.
i just use my fingers, its way easier. make sure they're clean though dont want to transfer any bacteria to your face

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria