Saturday, June 26, 2010

Revlon's colorstay or Loreals infalliable foundation?

Basically the story is that i'm going to homecoming, i don't ever wear foundation but since i'll be dancing i need a foundation that will stay on, and i won't really wear it again so i don't want to spend too much so i want something that i can just pick up at target. I've narrowed it down to these two and i just don't know which one to pick.





Has anyone used one of these, or both of these and could tell me which one is better? That would be amazing!Revlon's colorstay or Loreals infalliable foundation?
I have used both and let me tell you, L'Oreal's infallible is the best. The shades match better with my skintone, and it blends very good. The Revlon kind is ok, but it doesn't feel good on my skin, it's like having saran wrap on my face or something.Revlon's colorstay or Loreals infalliable foundation?
I've used both. I like Infallable better. The colorstay feels like a mask on my skin.
I just purchased Revlon's color stay and really like it. It stays on a long time. Just make sure you get one that matches your skin type
Estee lauder better
Colorstay is better. The Infallible can be dry.
both broke me out, but i have hypersensitive, acne-prone skin.





i have, however, heard wonderful things about colorstay (even from other ppl who have acne). it apparently gives excellent coverage, and totally resists sweat! (one girl said she wore it for 8 hours and then went to aerobics class, and it was STILL on afterward!) only thing is, i've also heard you need to use a really good makeup remover to get that stuff off, cuz it is definitely stubborn. ponds deep cleansing cold cream is what they say works best. you put it all over, massage gently, and then remove with a washcloth. (remember to use the washcloth! don't just rinse, because the cold cream won't come off easily.)





but i've heard nothing either way about infallible, which should say something.





good luck... have a great time @ homecoming! =)
relvon is much better loreals is damenging to hair don't use it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria