Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Why Does Revlon Colorstay Foundation Make Me Look Dry And Cakey? HELP?

Whenever I Put on the revlon colorstay Foundation,


after about a few minutes my skin Looks dry and cakey.


Even after I moisturize!


Is this normal? :SWhy Does Revlon Colorstay Foundation Make Me Look Dry And Cakey? HELP?
Are you using the formulation for combination/oily skin? If so, you might want to switch to the formulation for normal/dry skin because it'll be more moisturizing.Why Does Revlon Colorstay Foundation Make Me Look Dry And Cakey? HELP?
Well, I have oily skin so I use the oily/combination skin version, which has a black top. It doesn't look dry on me at all (probably because I have oily skin, lol). Maybe mixing the moisturizer with the foundation would help. Or if you're using the dry skin version of the foundation then maybe you could switch to what I use. Hope that helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria