Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is revlon Colorstay oily/combo foundation good?

I have mild acne and oily, light skin. Is this foundation good for me?Is revlon Colorstay oily/combo foundation good?
Yes Revlon Colorstay oily/combo is AWESOME!!! I have used it for 10+ years. I use Clean and Clear Dual Action Oil Free moisturizer under it. I never have a problem with it lasting all day, especially when I lightly powder before applying the rest of my makeup and then again about half way through the day. That is the only time I touch up unless it is summer and very hot out then I use oil blotting papers when needed.Is revlon Colorstay oily/combo foundation good?
Yep my friends use it and love it.
It's okay, I'd say. It stays on skin for a long time, which is pretty amazing. It actually can be kind of hard to wash off sometimes (scrub scrub scrub!)


But the sad thing is, it can cause breakouts. I've broken out a couple of times from this.





I liked Clinique Clarifying Makeup more.


It also has staying power, it controls shine and oil pretty good, and it hasn't ever broken me out in the 6 months I've been using it.
the best foundation is bare minerals wich is pricey if you are looking for something that is cheaper but will help your acne i would buy physicans forumula organic mineral foundtion its about 12 dollars you can buy it at any drugstore.





( revlon is not good foundation for acne skin, its only good for old aging skin)





goodluck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria