Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has anyone tried the revlon colorstay with soft flex foundation?

i need a liquid foundation becaue all i'm using is physicians formula mineral compact and it works great, but for days out on the town i need a foundation. i have oily skin, so anyone's tried it? tell me what you think, why u liek or dislike it because i need opinions....Has anyone tried the revlon colorstay with soft flex foundation?
I've been using it for years and since they came out with soft flex it's even better. i get many compliments on my skin. i actually use it when i want to cover up my freckles..it's GREAT COVERAGE!





i also have combination/oily skin type make sure you get that formula because they also have a normal type. after i set it with clinique superpowder, and nobody knows i got freckles. i highly recommend you give it a try.Has anyone tried the revlon colorstay with soft flex foundation?
Tried it, but I love Loreal foundations. Perfect color matches! It's great and looks natural. Love it and totally recommend it.
I've tried it. I used it for several years. It's kind of a heavy foundation, but it does stay put. I use mineral foundation now though.
Yes, I did. It's good
Want makeup that is flawless and weightless for 16 perfect hours? Revlon has the solution - ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex.





Specially formulated for combination or oily skin, this oil-free formula helps control shine all day and gives you flawless looking skin.





Makeup looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the Patented SoftFlex Formula.





Medium to full coverage in 20 luxurious shades, with SPF 6 protection.





This foundation really fits you well.


Try it! ;]
I use Revlon Colorstay Lite and love it. Good for my oily skin. Not heavy at all.
My sister is a cosmetologist and her first time clients complained of having rash, itchiness, and worst of blisters cause by allergic reactions.
try the mary kay medium coverage foundation.i love it cuz it blends perfectly as long as it fits your complexion.
  • grow hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria