Saturday, June 26, 2010

Which blackest black pencil eyeliner's better (doesn't smudge), Revlon Colorstay OR MAC Powerpoint eye pencil?

And also, what's the right way to apply pencil eyeliner so it doesn't smudge? I've noticed some people who have used M.A.C or Revlon complained that the eyeliner smudges and others who used the same thing don't have this problem.Which blackest black pencil eyeliner's better (doesn't smudge), Revlon Colorstay OR MAC Powerpoint eye pencil?
That's because not everyone knows how to apply it. Mine never smudges.





I believe all pencil eyeliners smear. That's why I use MAC fluidline. I love it because I can use it on the top and bottom.





Look at my videos on youtube.





The second one (blue and gold look) shows up close my eyeliner.





http://www.youtube.com/user/H00PZ1679Which blackest black pencil eyeliner's better (doesn't smudge), Revlon Colorstay OR MAC Powerpoint eye pencil?
I've not tried either of those but Urban Decay do an amazing waterproof eyeliner which is blackest black! www.urbandecay.com
loreal paris is the best pencil eyeliner ever (seriously!) it doesnt smudge unless u use ur finger to smudge it.... so try tht
  • grow hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria