Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Revlon Colorstay have THICK full coverage? i really want that?

i really want a foundation that has thick coverage and covers





i heard that it does have that coverage, but i want to make sure since its so popular





thank you girls!Does Revlon Colorstay have THICK full coverage? i really want that?
It depends what you want to cover.


I do find it's thick %26amp; covers my redness but it doesn't look very fake. You can build it too as it dries quickly. I'm not sure how it'd cover any birthmarks etc. The only way you can find out is to test ;)


If you want to cover up scars %26amp; birthmarks go for Dermablend (I think?) or try one of the ones that cover up these, like Cliniques %26amp; Estee Lauders. IDoes Revlon Colorstay have THICK full coverage? i really want that?
the coverage on this foundatiion is pretty good, it does not feel thick on your face, but it covers very well. you can hardly feel this foundation, its like your not wearing any at all. id say its not SUPER thick coverage, but it covered pretty much all my blemishes and I did not use concealer or nething.the only thing is they do not have a wide variety of colors, so many ppl have been saying they have had to mix colors to get the right one. there are more reviews on it at makeupalley.com. thats where i looked it up and finally decided to buy it, but you can look at the reviews on there for yourself.
Very pleased with this one. Tried 'Stay Ablaze' and it looks exactly as does in container but I would call it a neutral earth-color red/brown. _ Pigment rich so great coverage like a regular lipstick but in longer-lasting easy to use wand style. I'm going to try some other colors because of how well this one turned out.


Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze, Stay Ablaze 545


I tried it and right away fell in love with it. It has exactly what ur looking for.
I've used it and it does cover well. I don't need a concealer when I use this foundation. It is not so much ';thick'; as it is ';opaque'; so it covers well without feeling heavy on the skin.
It give great coverage. I wear it almost every day.
It has good coverage but I'm not sure about 'thick'. But I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria