Saturday, June 26, 2010

Revlon colorstay foundation with softlex?

Is it as good as its hyped up to be? And does it make you break out?Revlon colorstay foundation with softlex?
I wear it everyday, in fact i'm wearing it now, i love it. It's the best foundation i've ever used. I like it so much cause they've got different types for ur skin type, it lasts all day. It doesnt make me break out either.Revlon colorstay foundation with softlex?
I have been using it since last year and I still continue to use it- It feels better than other foundations and its better to blend as well.. sometimes i even forget that its on! the best thing.. it lasts all day!! I havent broken out more or less since using it
It's awesome. It really does last all day! I haven't noticed it breaking me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria