Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Should I use revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner or stila liquid eyeliner? (please read!!!)?

I am a cheerleader and wear contacts. I need a liquid eyeliner that will not irritate my eyes,will not flake away and will last in all weather conditions. I cannot decide between revlon color stay liquid eyeliner and stila liquid eyeliner. please try to decide between these but if you have otherrecommendations feel free to say them!Should I use revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner or stila liquid eyeliner? (please read!!!)?
Stila may be more expensive, but it's not good. I am a high end snob and I wanted to love the Stila liquid liner. I bought it, and it ran out quickly. After watching reviews on youtube, the revlon one was the best bet, and it is! It's great, very black and stays put!Should I use revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner or stila liquid eyeliner? (please read!!!)?
-stila.stila.


-higher brand.


-higher quality-


~~more money~


~~so so worth it!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria