Saturday, June 26, 2010

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation?

have you ever used it?if so,what do you think about it?Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation?
Its great!! comes in two formulas (combi/oil OR normal/dry) so everyones happy :P. It gives good coverage just like the MAC studio fix fluid, but i find that MAC studio fix fluid looks cakey, unatural and it breaks me out, so i prefer Revlon Colorstay and the price is great! It gives a matte finish and the color really does stay! the Revlon colorstay range is good stuff :) definately try it out :DRevlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation?
I tried it a few years ago. The coverage was great but it's so thick it clogged my pores more and my acne got a lot worse. Had to tossed it.
I had used it years ago, it is a good product with medium coverage and it didn't irritate my skin.
yes, using it right now.


works great, not oily, greasy or anything!


probably one of the best you can get at any drugstore.
iv heard only posotive things about colorstay, type it into youtube and watch some reviews on it there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria