Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do u think about Revlon ColorStay or Maybelline CoverStick?

people have recommended it, but i just want to see others opinions... thanks:).What do u think about Revlon ColorStay or Maybelline CoverStick?
i've used revlon colorstay and trust me it works wonders. It seriously stays on forever and you don't have to contiuously re applyWhat do u think about Revlon ColorStay or Maybelline CoverStick?
I don't think its that great it never stays on for as long as they say it will I prefer MAC makeup instead it cost a little more but I never worry about it.
if you're looking for a good concealer I use mark. Invisible Touch Perfecting Concealer. It feels really light but it has a heavy-duty coverage... You can't get it in stores though I get it from http://cassie4mark.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria