Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anybody tried that Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation??

It has Halle Berry in the commercial, I really wanna try it but I can't find many reviews on it because it's new?? I'm using bare minerals right now but it just really isn't that great for my skin type or color, and the reviews I read on this one say they're great for pale skin.Has anybody tried that Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation??
Today was my first day using the product. I purchased it because I use the ColorStay Liquid Makeup. I like it for everyday use but I will stick with liquid makeup for special occaisions as the Mineral Foundation is a matte finish. When you use it make sure you use a good moisterizer. It goes on evenly and covers quite well - its a fresh, matte look. I'm in my 30s and it works well for me. I dont have any wrinkles but I have quite a few blemishes.





The downside: The line is limited. I like the Revlon Foundation but I use the Glow product with it from Loreal - they also have a concealer and a bronzer. The brush is really small but I think it was done that way becase its really sheer. You will have to go over your face about 2 times before you get good coverage.





I hope this helps!Has anybody tried that Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation??
I don't think the brand matters so long as the shade is right, I use l'oreal
I'm sorry because I haven't tried it yet, but I had to respond. I just saw that commercial today and I was wondering the exact same thing. I use Bare Minerals as well, but I wanted to try something new, and that lasts longer. I'm glad you asked that question. If I get the chance to try it, I'll let you know how it is. :-)
No but try Mary K products. You may try a free


Virtual Makeover at my website to see whats best for you. Just go to - http://www.marykay.com/sfaulkner then click on Virtual Makeover at the top of the page. Let me know how you like it. There are also free sample available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria