Saturday, June 26, 2010

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation?

I've had heard a lot of reviews from youtube that this liquid foundation brand is very similar to the MAC liquid foundation. Is that true? Also I need help finding the right color for my medium to dark skin tone in this liquid foundation because whenever ever I purchase a liquid foundation it's either to bright for my skin tone. Someone please help.Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation?
I think it is better than MAC studio fix fluid. Doesn't rub off on clothing and feels like you have nothing on, while having excellent coverage. For medium to dark skin tone I recommend rich tan or golden caramel. There is also a oily/combination formula and a normal formula.Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation?
I don't know whether it is similar to Mac but it has had fabulous reviews and is in my list of recommendations, which I picked up from magazine and internet beauty reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria