Saturday, June 26, 2010

Is Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow any good?

Hi, I'm wondering if this product is any good, i have tried maybelline but it doesnt seem to work for me. Has anyone tried the colorstay shadows?Is Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow any good?
Yes Yes Yes!! I love these eyeshadows. I get the one called ';Spice'; and it comes in a palette with all kinds of colors that I love. Everyone always compliments my eyes when I use it. The color does stay like it says and it is very pigmented. Revlon is the best when it comes to eyeshadow.Is Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow any good?
Yes! most of the colors match most peoples complections luvv it!
yes and the color really stays on all day
I haven't tried the Revlon colorstay ones but the Maybelline ones are really bad you have to keep puting like 490820834 coats on and it does not last. Theres a drugstore brand called Jane and NYX those are good ones and they're similar to mac for a lower price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria