Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Revlon Colorstay,Maybelline Superstay or max factor hypersmooth?

which one of these foundtaions is the best?Revlon Colorstay,Maybelline Superstay or max factor hypersmooth?
Maybelline superstay sucksRevlon Colorstay,Maybelline Superstay or max factor hypersmooth?
NONE. physicians formula mineral wear loose powder.:)
dont wear makeup go natural
Out of those choices I like Colorstay. If I buy at a department store, I like Double Wear by Estee Lauder. It's realy stays on well.
I have used Revlon Colorstay and I love it. I have the best results with this one. What I love most about it is that when I am outside or at a baseball game and it is hot, my face does not MELT like other peoples do. I get asked all the time why my Make-up is not coming off of my face. Then again, it could be the way that I apply it. I taught myself a tricky way to apply make-up, different from everyone else, to where it looks natural and solid. But yes, I love the Revlon Colorstay!
max factor i think works the best..
  • grow hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria