Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hey, does anyone know anything about that um....Revlon Colorstay lip color specifically the So Blushious color

Does it really last long? If so, how long (a good estimate)? Is the color really true to the lips (does it show really well) ? etc....just tell me everything, cuz I'm trying to see if it's worth the money....and I'm planning on buying it.Hey, does anyone know anything about that um....Revlon Colorstay lip color specifically the So Blushious color
I own four of the ColorStay lip colors, and I love them. They usually last from after breakfast to after lunch. After eating you will still have plenty of color on your lips, but it will be faded so you will probably want to reapply. This product is not moisturizing, but you can't put a balm over the product because it will come right off. I like the sheer colors better than the regular ones. The sheers last just as long, and I think they look less thick and more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria