Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Maybelline dream liquid mousse, or Revlon colorstay?

I have maybelline dream liquid mousse, and its alright but ive been hearing some really good things about revlon colorstay...should i go for the revlon colorstay or stick with maybelline?Maybelline dream liquid mousse, or Revlon colorstay?
I have tried both and I prefer colorstay over the dream mousse. The dream mousse give a light medium coverage and I do not like that with my foundations. However an upside to this foundation I do like the final look after applying to liquid and powder.





When it comes to the Revlon Color stay, I just love it. It gives me a full coverage without looking all cakey which is another huge plus. Not to mention I always put my foundation on at like 8:00 in the morning and by the time it's time to take a shower and go to bed (which is around 10:00) it is still on. I would suggest for you to try the revlon and if it doesn't work for you, you can always go back to maybelline.Maybelline dream liquid mousse, or Revlon colorstay?
Try Colorstay. I personally found the dream liquid mousse to be a bit cakey on my skin, and it's actually a bad foundation if you have oily skin (like I do). Colorstay works good for me, it's available in both liquid and powder. Good luck :)
Omg.


Maybelline Dream Liquid suckss.


I broke out like crazy.


Don't try it.
maybelline. its fantstic!


try revlon


if u like it then


switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria