Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Revlon Colorstay for oily skin?

I am planning on getting it. Have you tried it? What do you think?


How should I take it off? because people say that it's hard to get off.


And tips on how to apply it to make it look more natural.Revlon Colorstay for oily skin?
I have it! I'm actually wearing it right now, as a matter of fact. I really, honestly, genuinely like it. And I usually don't like liquid foundations, so that's saying a lot.





I apply mine with my Sonia Kashuk beautyblender dupe. I got it at target... It's purple (but I think they come in blue as well) and it looks kind of like one of those marshmallow peeps that come out around eastertime. I think it was $10.


I use it the way this gal does in her video:


(kind of a long video, but SO worthwhile)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hYGZ-FCk鈥?/a>


(get it wet, squeeze it out, foundation on back of hand, bounce it around on my face) and I get a fantastic, naturally flawless, airbrushed look every time. I kid you not. That little sponge is amazing.





I don't think it's hard to get off at all. I wash my face for about two minutes, twice a day (morning and night) with Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser, and I've never had a problem getting it all off.





All in all, yeah, I'd recommend it. Definitely worth a try! Keep your receipt though, just in case you buy the wrong color.





Hope this helps!Revlon Colorstay for oily skin?
i want to get it to, i've heard really good things about it! if you want more reviews, checkout makeup alley.





clean and clear makes a good makeup remover, and make sure you use a good cleanser.





to make it look more natural:


-make sure you have the right shade, test it on your jaw line, not your wrist.


-make sure your face is clean and moisturized for even application.


-chose your tool of choice(brushes, sponges, or your fingers).


-dampen it slightly.


-put a dot of foundation on your forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin.


-blend into your hairline and Your neck.


-apply a powder with a kabuki brush to set it.
No, doesn't work. Use Everyday Minerals instead. Doesn't clog pores and is great for oily skin. Plus, you can get free samples online.
I've never tried it but I heard it's a good foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria