Saturday, June 26, 2010

Should i buy revlon colorstay foundation?

i need it to cover my acne, redness, dryness etc,Should i buy revlon colorstay foundation?
I use it and love it! :D Revlon Colorstay is a great foundation because it's really similar to MAC (king of foundations) but it's actually better for your skin! It's really cheap but you need to make sure you have the right color! Applying it can get tricky too. I put a nickle size amount on the back of my hand (you can add more as you go along) and use to fingers to apply. Sponges do NOT work for this foundation, and most brushes leave lines (clean fingers definitely work best). I apply it to sections of my face and make sure it blends well. This foundation dries fast so that's why I do it in sections :) When I'm done I set it with a powder and add my blush and bronzer. It lasts pretty much all day and gives you great buildable coverage. However I never touch up with the foundation (it doesn't look right) I only touch up with a small brush of the powder.Should i buy revlon colorstay foundation?
I bought it, and it works wonders! I love it so much.


But you need to also buy translucent powder to set the foundation or else you'll look shiny.


Get the Combination/Dry Skin.


You'll love it too
yes it works fantastic all my family members use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria