Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has anyone tried revlon's colorstay pressed powder?

i use the colorstay foundation but a different powder that i know works well with my skin. i have extremely oily skin so i have a hard time trying to find powders that keep my skin looking fresh and not get darker throughout the day as my skin produces oil. the brand i usually get was out, so i thought i'd try this. just wondering how well (or not well) it works! thanks!!Has anyone tried revlon's colorstay pressed powder?
I have combination skin, and from my experience, while the Colorstay powder does last well and does not rub off, it doesn't keep my skin from looking shiny or oily. It also seemed to get darker on my skin throughout the day. I think this is better for someone with normal/dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria