Saturday, June 26, 2010

I can't find Revlon Colorstay Finishing Powder?

Every store i've looked in they don't carry it... i live in cape breton plus i tried looking in new brunswick when me and my family were on vacation but they just don't have it?








Halp?I can't find Revlon Colorstay Finishing Powder?
try buying online...


i couldnt find their blemish concealer so i had to buy it of ebay.I can't find Revlon Colorstay Finishing Powder?
Do u have a K-mart near you ? Because if you do, there is a makeup brand called Prestige and they have the most BEAUTIFUL finisheing powders. I got one that has rasberry and champagne colors that is a great blush / highlight.





I've heard for a fact that they are better than the revlon and they cos tthe same :)
you shouldn't get the original all the time, well if its out of stock or they don't carry it here's two options 1.try to find it online 2. go to the store and find a cheaper knock off. good luck hope i halped lol bye bye
  • grow hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria