Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone used Revlon Colorstay Lite foundation?

If you have used it, Please tell me your experience. Good and bad. Was it difficult to remove? Did it irritate your skin?Has anyone used Revlon Colorstay Lite foundation?
are you kidding, I love that makeup!!Has anyone used Revlon Colorstay Lite foundation?
I haven't used the lite one but iv tried the original and softflex one, its a god sent its EXACTLY like studio fix fluid by MAC but better staying power, it didn't irritate my skin one bit and i have very senstive acne prone skin but it was difficult to remove i used cold cream baby wipes and my cleanser to remove it.
Yes I have used it. Buy it at Rite Aid so if you buy the wrong shade you can return it. The packaging is so, that you cant actually see the color. It lasts all day, does not break me out, and will not melt off my face in hot temperatures under the sun. The tube is a squeeze tube (I love that) and it has an SPF of 25

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria