Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Revlon Colorstay Waterproof Eyeliner?

I have heard a lot of good reviews on this eyeliner, for those who bought it how'd you find it? I'm planning on buying this eyeliner myself. I was wondering what colour should I get if I don't want a dramatic look but rather a natural one? Would black be too intense or how about brown? Thanks for your input!! =]Revlon Colorstay Waterproof Eyeliner?
i got it at Target.


when you wear eyeliner you want it to go good with your eyes...i recomend that if you have blonde or dirty blonde hari you wear black and if you have brown you wear brown or black/brown eyeliner. you should try out diffrent colors and see which one you like..


i use black because im blonde with light brown highlites....





hope i helped


_kay_Revlon Colorstay Waterproof Eyeliner?
I have been using Revlon colorstay for about 4 years now. it's awesome. it's probably one of the best ones i have ever used. i use black since i have dark skin tone. but yeah its defintely teh best one out there. atleast for me
OH MY GOD!! I have this eyeliner and it the best!! just go to ur local grocerystore and look in the cosmetic section (revlon) and it should be under the eyeliners for about $6.99!!


hope i hlped!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria