Saturday, June 26, 2010

Revlon colorstay liquid liner and revlon 3D extreme mascara?

what do you guys think about these??? Revlon colorstay liquid liner and revlon 3D extreme mascara?
i like the liquid liner. it is the best liquid liner i have ever tried. and trust me, i have tried my fair share of liquid liners.Revlon colorstay liquid liner and revlon 3D extreme mascara?
Sorry, I haven't tried the liner, but I do have the mascara. Considering the name of the product and the way that it's advertised, you'd expect it to be, well, extreme! You know, loads of volume, length and curl. This mascara actually just adds length, a little bit of volume and curl, and separates your lashes. It's not a bad mascara, but doesn't do what you expect it to. I hope I helped!
I haven't tried the mascara, but I've used the eyeliner. And for me, it works awesome. It's never smudged on me once, and it delivers perfect, intense colour, so I totally recommend it to you.





=D
mmmm.... i like mac zoom lash better , revlon dont last that long on my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria