Saturday, June 26, 2010

Revlon colorstay vs. maybelline dream liquid foundation?

i have oily skin and my makeup usually rub off on my clothes and i want something that doesn't rub off at all but at the same time gives good coverage because i do have blemishes from acne scars. i need help choosing which foundation is best for me help! please explain why the foundation you choose is better then the other.Revlon colorstay vs. maybelline dream liquid foundation?
OMG i have oily skin too, it's sooo gross like after applying foundation it melts off i hate it i used the maybelline dream matter mousse foundation and use revlon colostay powder on top


it workss :)Revlon colorstay vs. maybelline dream liquid foundation?
revlon all the way!


it has amazing coverage (its compared to Studio Fix Fluid by MAC) and maybelline dream liquid just broke me out and melted off my face in like half an hour.
Definitely Revlon. Maybelline tests on animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria