Saturday, June 26, 2010

Your experiences with revlon colorstay foundation?

So i went and got it the other day, being pretty pale i got it in ivory.


I got the one for combo/oily skin, and due to the coverage im hoping it'll cover uneven skin tones and my freckles.


so what's your experiences with it, did you find yourself going orange.


and more importantly, what have you found is the best way to apply is, seeing as it sets real quick!


many thanks :)Your experiences with revlon colorstay foundation?
I got a shade that is too pinky but if I blend it well, it's fine.


I find that it does set quickly so a brush and fingers is the best way to apply it. I use the brush for blending my jawline!


The colours are quite good :)


It evens skin out really well! I have redness and it covers this.


Lasts all day %26amp; hasn't caused a break out or allergic reaction.Your experiences with revlon colorstay foundation?
I find it so funny that you asked this question because I just tried my new Revlon colorstay on!


I accidentally got 2 but they were the wrong shade finally I got one that looks ok but I think its too dark, anyway I find that with liquid foundation it is much faster and easier to apply with a concealer brush, you can also try the mac 187 brush. That is one of there most popular brushes, Im not sure if I like this foundation, maybe its because I can't seem find my color. overall its a good, it covers nicely
The light shades are good, I used to wear Ivory myself. It covers really well and stays on all day. I used to wear it when I worked 16 hour days and I hardly ever had to touch up.
  • grow hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria