Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Everyone who uses revlon colorstay foundation. I love it, but i just have trouble removing it, any sugestions?

i love this foundation, it looks great and lasts all day but when i wash my face i feel i have to scrub and scrub to get it off even with cleansers...Everyone who uses revlon colorstay foundation. I love it, but i just have trouble removing it, any sugestions?
Use a makeup removing towelette and then cleanse your face!





I have the same problem with colorstay and I use Neutrogena makeup removing towelettes and then wash my face and it gets it all off!Everyone who uses revlon colorstay foundation. I love it, but i just have trouble removing it, any sugestions?
An oil cleanser will solve all your problems! I use MAC's Cleanse off Oil. It is amazing, removes every last bit of makeup. Don't be scared of using oil on your face, the oil emulsifies when you rinse it off. It will not break you out. There are other oil cleansers out there, if you don't want to spend a lot you can make your own. Look up the oil cleansing method.
Try another foundation, it might be that your skin doesn't react well with it. Stop using it.
Try using those pre-moistened makeup removal cloths ( everyone makes them, Dove, Olay, Garner-Nutrise) or you can just use baby wipes, they remove even the most stubborn eyeliner and mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria