Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is revlon colorstay liquid foundation photogenic?

So today I bought revlon colorstay foundation in combination/oily. It looked ok on my face, but when I took a picture, my face looked totally white compared to my arms. I'm not a pale person so I was wondering if others with this foundation experienced it too. Is my color too white? Should I get a darker color??Is revlon colorstay liquid foundation photogenic?
Did you take the photo near a window? Sometimes the white balence on your camera makes your face look whiter then it is. Try turning the brightness down a bit on the camera and see what it looks like.Is revlon colorstay liquid foundation photogenic?
That's exactly my problem than, cuz I bought some today and it looked similar to my color but I took a pic and my face looked lighter than my neck and arms. So now I think I need to go darker. Even without makeup my rest of my body is more tan. I just don't want to look white on top and brown on the rest. If you get a solution let me know
If the foundation has SPF in it, then it'll make your face appear white when you use flash. The lighting of the room you're in may also make you face look totally white.





Your face may also be a different colour than your arms. (My face is a bit lighter than my arms because my arms TAN from wearing tees). So if you think the colour matches your skin, then it's probably right!





~ Hope i helped!





:D
Yes I have the same problem :( With most foundations I have this problem. I'm not sure if it's just the picture or if I really look that freaking pale and white =/ I'm naturaly olive skinned/on the tan side too
http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria