Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Revlon Colorstay eyeliner pencil fragrance?

Hey guys,


I own the revlon colorstay eyeliner in charcoal %26amp; there's a fragrance to it.


A fragrance that burns my eyes %26amp; makes them dry %26amp; sensitive to light.


Has anybody else suffered the same problem with a revlon colorstay pencil? Or is it just me?


Thanks!Revlon Colorstay eyeliner pencil fragrance?
Nope it's not just you.


I've had the same problem.


Especially when the wind was in my eyes.


I use waterproof eyeliners from now on.


My brand I am using currently is Maybeline.


It doesn't irritate my eyes.





=)Revlon Colorstay eyeliner pencil fragrance?
Wow that's the only eyeliner I use, I've been using it for years...never even noticed that it had a smell. Sounds like you just happen to be sensitive to something in it. I would return it if possible, no point in suffering, there's plenty of eyeliners out there.
i have! i had to throw that pencil away,i didnt notice a fragerance but it broke my heart cuz it was the hotest eyeliner id ever used but the pain and tearing up ruined it for me.
i never smelled a fragrance, you can return it?
rgtttttttttttttttttt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria